Yeah, back in '90, gas was under $1.00 per gallon and we still were so broke, we didn't have money to go cruising.
Yeah, back in '90, gas was under $1.00 per gallon and we still were so broke, we didn't have money to go cruising.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
HA!! I was broke too, but never found the need to go driving around town in circles. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Also when you could get Regular gas...Now it's all unleaded...Man what we could do with the money now verses the prices back then.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Heck, just a couple summers ago Big Johns in Greendale(couple miles from Abingdon) had gas for like .97.
i got a hat from that place.....i dunno why
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
They were like the only store that would sell me Red Man when I was 16 and 17 lol.
Bookmarks